We’ve GONE GREEN at Forever Beautiful Salon & Wine Spa in Tampa. From the “green” cleaning products, to the quadruple-filtered water, to the natural and organic products we offer, Forever Beautiful is truly Tampa’s salon-of-choice for anyone who desires an Eco-Chic Experience. Here is a short list of ways that we’re not only keeping client’s Forever Beautiful, but we’re also helping the earth maintain its natural beauty.
Welcome to the new age of beauty
- We have a bike rack so that neighbors can easily visit our salon without having to drive.
- We’ve donated hair clippings to Matter of Trust, an organization that effectively helps clean up oil spills using mats made of hair clippings and other natural fibers.
- We dispose of water (from the shampoo bowls and the washing machines) via a Gray-Water System, which waters our grass and landscape.
- We use low-energy lighting and natural wooden blinds to cut down on electrical and reduce our carbon footprint.
- We choose paper goods that are printed on recycled paper using soy-based ink.
- We use low VOC paint for every surface inside the building.
- We use Energy Star appliances and only earth-friendly cleaning products.
- Most of our furnishings are vintage, purchased from local Tampa independent shops (Go LOCAL!).
- We’ve recycled doors, hardware, light fixtures, and used reclaimed wood for improvements.
- We’ve fully restored our original 1908 Bungalow to its ultimate beauty.
These efforts, of course, are all in addition to the fact that we choose gentle, odor-free, toxin-free, natural products whenever possible to meet all of your hair, skin, and nail care needs. Learn more about our amazing selection of natural, ammonia-free, and organic Products