Go Green and Get Gorgeous Without Sacrificing Style
Forever Beautiful Salon & Wine Spa is committed to sourcing the cleanest, “greenest” coloring and styling products available today. Our valued clients have quickly discovered that natural products perform better and are a far superior option in every regard.
In addition to offering limitless color possibilities, we respect your hair. We offer products that provide improved long-term condition of the hair, while helping to preserve hair’s natural lipids. Many don’t realize that gorgeous highlights can be achieved without harsh ammonia or fumes. Gray hair can also be fully covered and can shine with a beautiful, multidimensional, healthy look through organic color. The herbal color of today can do it all – beautifully!
Tampa’s Source for Natural, Ammonia-Free, and Organic Beauty Products
What we put on our skin goes into our blood stream and into our water supply. In lieu of toxic fragrance, our products contain 100% essential oils, which are beneficial to your health and spirit. We’re constantly researching new products, and we’re always updating our inventory with the most healthy and effective products. Our offerings have included:
- Ammonia-free hair color: Redken Chromatic
- Sulfate-free hair products: Pureology
- Organic hair and skin care: Dermorganic
- Vegan, non-toxin nail polish: Zoya
- Organic skin care: Eminence
- Pure mineral make-up: Jane Iredale
- Local, natural skin care: Dermastart/ClearChoice
Our Tampa team sets the bar very high when reviewing what we deem as appropriate to use in our salon and spa. Consider the value-added benefits of our offerings:
- All products must be made with 70% to 100% organic content
- Natural products are safe havens from petrochemicals and synthetic fragrance
- No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, or TEAs
- No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
- No animal testing
- No artificial colors, fragrances, or fillers
- All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible
- All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol, which kills the effect of the oils
- All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled, which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils
- All ingredients must be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin
- All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible
- All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally friendly manner (wild-crafted), and Fair-Trade ingredients must be used when possible.
Learn more via our Eco-Chic page about how we’re staying green, while keeping you gorgeous. Contact our Tampa Salon today to learn more about how we can help you stay Forever Beautiful.