- Single Session Full body Airbrush Tanning (includes face) $35.00
- Half body Airbrush Tanning (upper body or lower) $25.00
- Touch-up … during the next 24 hours (if you get wet, etc.) $25.00
- 3 Pack~ ($105 value) for just $95 (save $10)
6 pack~ ($210 value) for just $150…. (Huge savings!)
- Unlimited monthly tanning (tan as frequently as you like): $180.00/mo
- Buy 2 months unlimited tanning package ($360), Get 2 extra weeks FREE!
Party Rates: 3-4 guests $25/person; 5-10 guests $20/person; 10+ guests $15/person
What’s a Bronzing Party?… Invite a minimum of 6 friends to your place, and you all get tanned in one session. The hostess of 6 or more people tans for FREE! There is no Limit to how many people can tan at one party.
Bridal Tan “Fittings”:Forever Beautiful loves our brides! For brides to be, we recommend at least 2-3
“fittings”. This ensures your color looks as natural as possible (or as dark as you want) on your wedding day. Please schedule these with as much advanced notice prior to wedding (recommended to tan 1 to 2 days before the “big day”).
What We Use
Forever Beautiful uses Norvell a professional, humane solution (never tested on animals; all Norvell products carry the PETA “cruelty free” seal of approval) containing several combinations of natural ingredients.
Our tanning solutions are customized for your skin type. No streaky orange mess, no sun burn, just a beautiful bronze tan! The airbrush tanning process has come a very long way in a short amount of time. At Forever Beautiful we only utilize the highest quality products available which produces an express, quick-drying, natural, long-lasting, “just off the beach” tan (no longer do you come out looking orange or streaky).
Our tanning equipment is specifically designed for airbrush tanning and we use nothing but the highest quality tanning solutions, which means you get the most natural even looking tan possible. We make sure our clients are always satisfied with their tanning experience and offer discounts for referrals and loyal clients.
Invest in your skin
Don’t risk your beauty to the suns damaging effects. Prevent premature aging, wrinkles, sun spots, freckles, even sun causing Cancer! Treat yourself to a healthy change with an all-natural looking tan. Your skin will look and feel renewed, healthy, and best of all, you’ll have a radiant, natural sun-kissed glow.
What is airbrush tanning?
Airbrush tanning is a process that uses an air compressor and airbrush delivery system to gently and evenly apply tanning solution to the skin. The entire process (2 coats/full body) takes approximately 5mins for application… (of course you may choose only specific areas in lieu of full body… e.g., face, arms, legs).
The tanning solution is streak-free, applies easily and evenly, absorbs quickly, gives a natural-looking golden tan, and fades like a real tan. You will not have to expose yourself to hours of damaging UV rays which can cause burning, premature aging and even skin cancer.
Initially you’ll notice the Cosmetic Bronzer (instant tan) that is visible the moment you apply the product. The next forming color you will receive from your Airbrush Tan is with a DHA Bronzer (dihydroxyacetone –a colorless sugar that produces the tanning magic) which reacts with the Amino Acids in your skin to develop color over 2-3 hours with absolutely NO ORANGE color.
Our streak-free formula is very forgiving in the airbrush process and provides an even, beautiful application to eliminate spotting and streaking which you would get with many store bought sunless tanning products. The final effect will last up to seven to ten days as your skin slowly exfoliates off dead skin tissue.
The better you prepare and care for your tan will determine how long it lasts.
Pre-Tan (Skin Care, Session items, & what to wear)
- Shower, shave and exfoliate (be prepared for your session with dry, clean skin; see details regarding exfoliating further below)
- Do NOT apply body or face moisturizer, sunscreen, deodorant, makeup, or perfumes prior to session
- Schedule hair/spa treatments (mani/pedi, waxing, etc) prior to treatment
- Avoid waxing, facials within 24 hours prior to session
Immediately before your session… (upon arrival, please have the following prepared)
- Please remove all jewelry
- Please have hair pulled up and off face/neck
- Dress to your comfort level: For full-body tanning, you should wear a dark colored swimsuit, bikini, or undergarments to spray tan in (bronzers will cause some staining on fabric, but typically wash out).
- Forever Beautiful can provide disposable underwear as many female clients opt for no tan lines. Some only want legs/arms/upper body tanned (again; your choice based on level of comfort). Spray Tanning can be done in the nude if you prefer to have no tan lines (those under the age of 18 must wear the appropriate attire for airbrush tanning… Sorry, no exceptions!)
- Have your “after clothes” ready to go
Post Tanning (after session & sunless maintenance)
- You may use a fan or a hair dryer to dry quicker if you wish (but drying time is not long)
- Wear dark, loose-clothing, & flip-flops afterwards (no tight fitting shoes, boots, tennis shoes, etc).
- Do not wear white clothing, tight clothing, (ladies try to avoid wearing a bra if possible), wristbands, leather, nylon, wool, silk, jewelry
- Remain dry and from exposure to water for 9hours as your tan is developing with the DHA during this time. In an effort to stay dry after your tanning session, remember to have an umbrella with you just in case of rain
- Post-tan bathing: take short, warm showers using mild, non-scented soap; shave lightly and pat skin dry. Note~ First shower after your session, you may see some color wash away from your skin. This is completely normal and is only the bronzer (the instant tan that you see while applying
- Moisturize with a mild lotion or tan enhancer (frequent moisturizing will help retain your color). Try to avoid lotions with heavy mineral oils; instead opt for lotions high in aloe, vitamin E, almond oils, etc.
- Avoid anti-aging and Acne products (often containing acids), they are designed to remove dead skin which will fade your tan quickly! If you use products with these types of ingrediants on your face regularly, I’d recommend following up with a self-tanner/enhancer for the face as needed between your airbrush tan sessions (I can recommend some good ones).
- Apply perfume to clothes and hair avoiding skin contact when possible
- Always apply sunscreen for your sun protection when outdoors. Remember you are still able to tan or burn with your spray tan.